This site is owned and maintained by Best of the Best Plc. You agree to the following terms and conditions when utilizing this site.
Exclusion of Liability
Best of the Best Plc, its affiliates and related companies shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, loss of profits, or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential damages) arising from:
- the use of, or dependence on, information contained in this website;
- any error or omission in such information, or failure to update information in a timely manner;
- use of third party websites linked to our website;
- any internet software used in connection with our website, computer viruses, or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using our website;
- and all other matters related to this website;
- even if Best of the Best Plc is made aware of possible claims, expenses, damages or losses.
Our Website - Service Only Provision
This website is not intended to be used in a solicitation manner or for the offering of securities in any jurisdiction. The material on this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or update information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction related to Best of the Best Plc and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Best of the Best Plc securities. Printed copies of public disclosure documents may be requested from Investor Relations at Best of the Best Plc by telephoning.