Our Luxury Watch Competitions run for a limited number of days, after which a guaranteed winner is announced.
In our monthly Luxury Watch Competitions, you don’t have to be ‘spot on’. When the clock stops - the closest entrant simply wins the prize (a choice of six luxury timepieces!)
So how do I actually play?
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- You will be shown a sporting picture that has had the ball permanently removed from it.
- Using your skill and judgement, click on the picture where you think the centre of the ball should be.
- This will produce a set of (x:y) coordinates. We save these details securely in our database. Repeat for each ticket.
- The competition will automatically close on the set end date.
- The same picture is then shown to a judge(s) picked from a panel of judges (professional sporting experts) and in the presence of a lawyer they mark where they think in their professional opinion the centre of the ball should be.
- The winner is simply the person who is closest to the judge's position.
- For further information see our full terms and conditions.
What happens when I win?
- You will receive a telephone call from William Hindmarch, CEO.
- You will choose your luxury watch or the cash alternative.
Why spot the ball?
- All of our competitions comply with UK gaming law, which requires them to be skill based.
- We use 'Spot the Ball' as the basis for our skilled competitions as it is both widely recognised and easy to understand.
- The process we use to operate and judge our 'spot the ball' games is in compliance with UK Gaming Commission guidelines.
- The panel of judges are football referees with over 50 years' collective experience between them, both in the UK and abroad. They include official FA Instructors and Assessors, as well as members of The Referees' Association.
- The Lawyers are Parfitt Cresswell, a firm of Solicitors with multiple offices in London, UK and the Competition Auditors are Wilkins Kennedy, an international firm of accountants. For further information see our full terms and conditions