Our Instant Win Games are designed for those of you who really can’t wait! If you are short of patience, we hope you will find something that you just have to win – right now! Using the same ‘spot the ball’ entry mechanism, the winning coordinates have already been established and are stored (heavily encrypted!) in our database.
Every time you play, we give you feedback on how close you are to the winning spot. So it won’t take you long to home in on Zone 1, within which the winning coordinates lie. But don’t hang around... the second it is won the game will end!
If no one actually picks the exact spot before the end of the competition, we will still award a prize to the closest entrant (a specified amount of Game Credit). Ticket prices are low and our multi ticket offers are even better value so why not have a go?
So how do I actually play?
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- You will be shown a sporting picture that has had the ball permanently removed from it.
- The same picture has already been shown to a judge(s) picked from a panel of judges (professional sporting experts) and in the presence of a lawyer they have marked where they thinks in their professional opinion the centre of the ball should be. These coordinates are stored encrypted in our database.
- Using your skill and judgement, click on the picture where you think the centre of the ball should be. The winning spot is located somewhere within (but not necessarily at the centre of) Zone 1. This will produce a set of (x:y) coordinates. We save these coordinates securely in our database and you will be able to view them later with the competition results.
- You will then be required to register (if you have not played with us before) and pay for your credits.
- Now you will recieve feedback. You will be shown a target and the zone you are in will be identified. The size of the zone is scaled to match the photograph opposite.
- Your previous plays will be shown (up to a maximum of 10) to help you zone in to the winning spot.
- The competition will automatically close when the winning pre-judged coordinates are selected. The winner will be immediately notified and contacted by our Head Office in normal working hours.
- If no one actually picks the exact spot before the end of the competition, we will still award a prize to the closest entrant (a specified amount of Game Credit). For further information see our full terms and conditions.
What happens when I win?
- You will be notified on screen, and you will then receive a telephone call from William Hindmarch, CEO during normal office hours
- You will choose your prize or cash alternative
- Shipping is free (terms and conditions apply)
Why spot the ball?
- All of our competitions comply with UK gaming law, which requires them to be skill based.
- We use 'Spot the Ball' as the basis for our skilled competitions as it is both widely recognised and easy to understand.
- The process we use to operate and judge our 'spot the ball' games is in compliance with UK Gaming Commission guidelines.
- The panel of judges are football referees with over 50 years' collective experience between them, both in the UK and abroad. They include official FA Instructors and Assessors, as well as members of The Referees' Association.
- The Lawyers are Parfitt Cresswell, a firm of Solicitors with multiple offices in London, UK and the Competition Auditors are Wilkins Kennedy, an international firm of accountants. For further information see our full terms and conditions