Yamaha has created the race-focused R1M using some of the most sophisticated technology developed from the race-winning M1 MotoGP bike. Its state-of-the-art Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) with NPX anti-cavitation gas front forks bring out your best performance at every circuit – and the low frontal area carbon bodywork helps to shave your lap times.
But what really makes the R1M such a game-changer are the high-tech rider aids including Brake Control, Engine Brake Management and Launch Control – as well as a Communication Control Unit for datalogging and wireless engine tuning. Available in the renewed carbon-and-black Icon Performance colour featuring blue accents and blue wheels, the R1M is the ultimate R-Series delivering the most complete racetrack package.
- M1-inspired carbon bodywork
- Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- Öhlins NPX anti-cavitation gas forks
- Lightweight carbon tail
- Engraved production number
- Brake Control (BC) system
- Engine Brake Management (EBM) system
- 998cc crossplane engine
- Ride-by-wire APSG throttle
- Launch Control (LCS) system
- Bridgestone Battlax RS11 tyres - 190 wide rear
- Exclusive CCU enables wireless tuning
- 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- High-tech electronic control features
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Answer a question correctly for a chance to be the next weekly winner. But hurry - the competition closes at midnight Wednesday!
1. SELECT TICKETS
Cars, Bikes, Cash, Watches, Holidays and Gadgets - tickets from just 50p
2. ANSWER QUESTION
Answer the question correctly to be entered into the draw - winner drawn at random
3. WINNER ANNOUNCED
Competition ends midnight Wednesday, Winner announced every Thursday!
DID YOU KNOW?
- Choose a coordinate for each ticket, where you think the centre of the ball is
- Use the line drawing tools to help you pick your coordinates
- Watch the very short video to see how & why